AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Halting Government Overreach
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Galaxie64
Posted 9/8/2020 22:36 (#8484133 - in reply to #8482305)
Subject: RE: Halting Government Overreach

WY, OK
MeadowlandsBeef - 9/8/2020 06:07

Galaxie64 - 9/7/2020 21:10 WY loves their Carpetbaggers, He and Lizzy bagged 'em good. Not sure how a group can keep a straight face bitching about Mandatory RFID out of one side of their mouth and championing Mandatory COOL out of the other. As long as there is government there is overreach, there is only one solution.

1.  You obviously do not know what "carpetbaggers" mean.
2.  What is confusing about being for one policy and against another?  (Does require ability to discern!)
3.  There is legitimate "government" and illegitimate "government".  Promoting anarchy is a cowards cop-out.

Odd I thought the title of the thread was about Gvt. over reach. Mandates are gvt over reach whether you like one or not, be it COOL, Ethanol or RFID but I am just consistent that way.

Carpetbagger means an outsider who moves into an area and exploits their name and/or standing to further their power. Both Gordon And Cheney are not Wyomingites and exploited their names and standing to further their power in a State they have really no affiliation. Gordon is a NYer who moved to WY and weaseled his way into an appointed State position then all the sheep voted him governor because of name recognition. Cheney (born in WI) and her family have had nothing to do with WY, daddy just had to claim it because he couldn't use TX as his State when he ran with Bush. Just like he had to throw her in a Casper school for a year as a kid when he ran for Congress to establish residency, then they were off to live in VA/DC. But yes I suppose I know nothing about it.

Yes promoting everyone should stand for themselves and become part of their own close knit community and promote an end to national gvt. instead of national over reach and never ending foreign Wars is such a cowardly thing to strive for. If I were brave I would be bombing children in Yemen from my Storage container where I fly my drone for a bloated gvt. that can't keep their nose out of anyone's business and always needs more, more, more.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)