AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tried the zero net carb bread
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 9/1/2020 17:00 (#8470326 - in reply to #8469790)
Subject: RE: Tried the zero net carb bread

Pittsburg, Kansas

We have not tried any of it and probably will not but for us the chaffles fill that bread void. I know there are a lot of people that do not like the egg based taste though so it is good to have the alternative bread.

From my perspective going from a grain based bread to a nut or other ingredient base bread is only a partial improvement. To my way of thinking it it is only going from something highly processed that is not that good for us to something that is only slightly less bad. But the positive thing about it is if it will otherwise help you stick to a diet that is overall a lot more healthy for you then it is a win.

No matter how good a diet is for your health, if you can't utilize it by staying on it eventually it is going to fail. So if the keto bread helps you in that respect it is a good thing.

Things that were a sacrifice for my wife and I when we first changed to a low carb diet mostly are a non event now. Once we got over the addiction to some foods we no longer crave them and it seems like no sacrifice at all.

John

Edited by John Burns 9/2/2020 16:37
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)