AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hey John
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 8/6/2020 08:35 (#8418303 - in reply to #8418267)
Subject: Elimination diet - 1-2 weeks to health improvement

Pittsburg, Kansas

LOL, yeah that is why many of my blood markers improved and not a single one got worse. Started Feb 1, 2019, so 18 months. Got off a half dozen medications including 100 units of insulin a day. Spent about 18 hours under water doing 19 of some pretty rigorous scuba diving a week ago. I'm going to keel over any minute now.*****

No, I missed that one. I only read the first couple posts in that thread.

Best to just ignore it. Trolls only exist to get a rise out of someone. They don't bother me. I usually just ignore distasteful posts. How can they jerk my chain if I don't put out any chain to jerk?

I know I have done myself a lot of good through my research and hopefully some others find benefit. I don't present anything as fact. Just information that people can decide for themselves if it is useful information.

Speaking of which listening to a wonderful presentation this morning by Dr Paul Mason (whose information I value highly) with a couple other doctors I am not familiar with. Most people probably do not have problems eating vegetables. But if a person has nagging health problems, especially autoimmune type problems, eliminating certain plant foods might be found useful. Then reintroducing plants one at a time to see which ones cause the problem. This video talks about that type of elimination diet and some benefits of finding out what plants are causing a problem.

I found it very insightful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDLVDEARF_M

John

Edited by John Burns 8/6/2020 09:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)