AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

wearing masks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

agfarms
Posted 8/2/2020 05:18 (#8410011 - in reply to #8409105)
Subject: RE: wearing masks

NWPA
md.mcwill - 8/1/2020 15:31

After watching everything about wearing masks, I wear mine when I go into a building. State rule that you have to wear a mask when going into a building. When you are outside and no people near you, you do not have to wear a mask.

I think the federal and state people have it all wrong. I think that a mask protects you too. Why? When you breath in with a mask, you slow the particles. With a N95 mask, the pores are very small. I have read where the virus needs water to survive. I would think the coronovirus + water causes the particle to be larger. N95 masks with small holes would stop or harvest these larger molecules. I heard early on to put your mask in a dry place and wait 3 days for the virus to die. The longer the better.

I would rather be safe than sorry.

Sounds good. Then everyone can have the choice.

I know everyone loves debating if they work or not. That is nonsense and not the point. The point is freedom vs no.... If every life matters wouldn't motorcycles be outlawed. Death machine if there was one. What about fast food.

I would like a study to be done on a drunk vs a fast food addict. Pretty sure the drunk has a better chance. By alot

And I am pro motorcycles and everything else. People live people die. Way it goes.

No one gets out alive.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)