AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Red Wing CenterPoint from AgChek
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

RWSoftware
Posted 12/16/2009 11:36 (#969612 - in reply to #672738)
Subject: Re: Red Wing CenterPoint from AgChek

Red Wing, Minnesota
Hi all, I am new here and late for this response, since I only just signed up and logged in yesterday. I am from Red Wing Software, and wanted to share a little about what I know about this subject!

--What system you use will depend on what you are looking to get out of the system, and the same holds true for the setup time you spend. The amount of time you invest setting up your system is what dictates how much you can get out of it. What CenterPoint can provide you with is the ability to analyze your operation by enterprise, analyze your profitability, and much more! For some, a spreadsheet works perfectly and in that case, I say stay with whatever works! If it's a more detailed financial analysis you seek, CenterPoint will likely be a good fit for you.
--The move from AgChek or Perception to the new CenterPoint program is now even easier with the introduction of Red Wing Software University, where new users can sign up for short, online intro sessions and familiarize themselves with the program with personalized help. Our telephone support also offers users unlimited support calls, which people definitely appreciate when moving to a newer product.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)