AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Only my dog could be stopped by the game warden
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

bshannon
Posted 7/4/2020 18:07 (#8354010)
Subject: Only my dog could be stopped by the game warden

Of the two rescue bichons I have, the one has a black cloud that hangs over him, and a guardian angel who works overtime keeping the little stinker alive. He's fallen out the car window, followed dump trucks down the road during construction, got lost and wandered down a busy road and today managed to get in more trouble. Among the black clouds are the fact that he got Cushings Disease several months ago, resulting in diabetes and is also mostly blind. So I keep a close eye out for him, or try to. But this afternoon I left him out for potty time. 9 times out of 10 he would wander around the back of the house to the cat's dish and steal their food. So I was pulling a few weeds from the flower bed before I headed the other way to get him. Called a few times, he didn't come. Not that he was ever very good about coming until he wanted to. About that time an unmarked pickup with flashing lights stops on the road. Oh crap, now what I wonder. He's says he's the game warden and of course, Snuggles had managed to find his way to the road where a cat got flattened worse than a pancake a couple days ago. So flat I didn't even bother to try to remove it. But he apparently smelled it and was rolling on the carcass in the middle of the road....... Removed slightly fragrant dog for bath time and back in the house. Troublemaker!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)