AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (176) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is it - plow experts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
Posted 6/29/2020 16:58 (#8343686)
Subject: What is it - plow experts

Tuscola, IL
I have no experience with plowing outside of I’m told I rode in a tractor that was plowing when I was an infant.

Anyways, this is on a 3 bottom rollover JD plow. What is the piece sticking out to the left of the mold board? It’s even with the bottom of the mold board and lays flat. It’s also on each of the 3 bottoms. Seems to be about the size of a sickle section but thicker.

Can anyone shed any light?

(F9B0A16C-6FEB-4D95-B6A3-AC7C539FE9D9 (full).jpeg)

Attachments F9B0A16C-6FEB-4D95-B6A3-AC7C539FE9D9 (full).jpeg (117KB - 22 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)