AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What Jesus looks like
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 6/29/2020 10:26 (#8343206 - in reply to #8343165)
Subject: RE: What Jesus looks like

Frytown, Iowa
Eventually it will become extremely uncomfortable to remain a Christian and the rubber will hit the road... a few extremists who fly the Christian flag but do not know God will give Christians a bad name and persecution will start.

More people will come into a relationship with Christ in a time of persecution... than in peace. Hopefully many who hate the commercialized Christianity will see the truth in Christ brought out in persecution and drawn into a relationship with him as well.

It’s the cycles of the world. The time of peace can’t last forever because of human nature. I’m extremely grateful for this period of peace but without persecution and prolonged periods of peace people stop asking the tough questions and instead just start living for pleasure only. That’s destructive to relationships with God and with others here on earth. I’m just glad my only goal for living isn’t going to be destroyed when I die. Relationships have the ability to continue on after death if sin has not corrupted them. Only through Christ can our relationships continue on after death without the destruction of sin which leads to death.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)