AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hog protestor killed today by trucker
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

dabeegmon
Posted 6/22/2020 18:36 (#8329994 - in reply to #8329287)
Subject: RE: Hog protestor killed today by trucker

SE Manitoba
redoak - 6/22/2020 11:47

No it was Anita Krajnc who is a Professor at a Toronto University paid with your tax $$ who was charged and is leading "pig save' group.....Ms. Russel a long time supporter was the lady who took her life....At the little plant we go to a couple yrs. ago there was 2 underfed 15-16 yr. old girls trying to give pigs watermellon slices and bottled water.....now its Tuesday mornings 'pig save' windsor/detroit..... they do not look employable...they are after dairy ,mink,ect....If I had time I would like to see were they live and setup a bbq stand and lawn chairs on there front lawn

Well - - - - using scaping tools on crackbook and pics from an exploit of theirs - - - - I'm quite sure an identity could be confirmed.
Would make sure I wasn't on their property but on city property outside their home and then go for 10 blocks around with leaflets offering goodies at your bbq stand.
You know - - - - if you had good product - - - - you might even make some money.
Wouldn't call anything pork though - - - - maybe something like a lady petunia sandwich (such styled lady having been a prize winning sow (cow or chicken or turkey or whatever else might turn them on)).
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)