AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Knee
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dave morgan
Posted 6/15/2020 09:04 (#8316319 - in reply to #8316046)
Subject: RE: Knee

Somerville, Indiana
somebody needs to say it, I got acquainted with a surgeon who came from across the ocean, wears pink Northern boots in the op room, and talks with me as long as I need answers...I go back for more...She did two rotor cuffs and a knee for me..

Age doesn't matter to her...She can't get rid of fat or poor health habits with a knife and store bought joints..

So, fat people matter, I can't blame her for that...If people don't want to take care of themselves, she has little chance of success...I find it difficult to blame her for that..

Fact is, a rotor cuff surgery doesn't put the joint back to where it was 40 years ago, better care of lifting has to happen in order to stay pain free and not make excess noise when raising arms...I didn't take care of my rotor cuffs after forgetting about the long painful recovery time and need both operated on again...She had X-Rays done, and suggested doing over once at a time...I decided best at my age to do the after surgery training exercises instead and am able to work without water running down my cheeks...If they get much worse I will need her services again, in the mean time will try not to get fat, can't help getting old..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

• Knee - prmckay1 : 6/13/2020 13:49

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)