AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

These markets stink
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

tmrand
Posted 6/12/2020 08:36 (#8310931 - in reply to #8310859)
Subject: RE: Slo Mo dead cat bounce

Southeast Colorado
Seems like if you ever wanted to call a foul............this time would be it. When the govt forces a large share of your customers to lock their doors for business.

We went to Applebees yesterday. Was nice getting to sit in............but I felt bad for them. Only seating every other table.........while folks wait outside or just drive on by. Our timing was good, and we were able to walk right in. Once inside they were all doing silly things like making us take our drinks off the platter.......but they could serve us our food because the plates were hot. I watched and you could tell their was general confusion with regards to what was allowed and what was not with the waitresses. We paid with a card right at the table with their electronic box. At the end when we wanted a receipt the waitress came over and finished the transaction using the same keypad we had been using. Sure am glad she didn't touch my beer glass when she brought it out.......LOL!

Could you imagine farming where you could only use half of your acres.........and had to completely disinfect all of your machinery after each use and pretty much just having to follow rules made up by scientists who have little on the ground practical knowledge of business?? Little of what is going on inside that restaurant is slowing the spread of any virus..........it is merely jumping through hoops in order to keep their doors open..........all the while still impacting their income dramatically. Sucks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)