AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AWOL truck driver during harvest
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

prmckay1
Posted 6/11/2020 04:09 (#8308687)
Subject: AWOL truck driver during harvest

Lone Wolf, Ok
High school classmate. He was king of jocks,. I was need. He went to army, paratrooper. When he got medically discharged,. He was addicted to pain meds. He found me and he swore how great our friendship was. He had helped with custom harvest crew,. But he didn't want to be away from home for entire summer,. So he asked if he could drive semi for me,. I said sure. He sleeps in a spare bedroom,. I feed him,. And I pay him. When he lost his pickup keys,. I went took care ( physically and monetarily). - he didn't have 2 ND set of keys anywhere. This is about 4 the year he has helped. Yesterday morning, I left 730 for servicing combine,. 10 am I get a text.

The jest is what an Ass and sob I am.

He collapsed 2 day's before 1st thing after getting to farm. Got wife to take him to house,. He took bp meds before she could get the cuff on him (bp was 137/85). He fell into bed and slept next 4 hrs.

He drinks energy drinks. Claims 1 x day,. But he's not watched 24/7.

I do appreciate his service to our country,. But.

My wife said the night before this she passed by his bedroom door,. He had his rifle out and couldn't find the 'red laser'

Guess I'm glad I didn't wake up dead.

I failed to mention - he was 'red' flagged by VA Hospital after his 'demands' were not met and he destroyed a glass table in VA reception area. Red Flagged means when he went - 2 x security guards followed him till he left - for 10 years

And Tuesday of this week I got agreement with my surgeon to arthroscope or fully replace my right knee - I've been limping badly for 2 weeks Turns out 4 x bone spurs and EXTREME arthritis - That is scheduled for tomorrow (Friday).

Edited by prmckay1 6/11/2020 04:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)