AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

W900A
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

WItitan2
Posted 5/23/2020 15:14 (#8275504 - in reply to #8275116)
Subject: RE: W900A

Pierce county WI
Oh, I don't know, there's a guy on Minneapolis Craigslist that advertises wanted Peterbilt 359 and 379 trucks paying up to $10000................ Oh, must be cat powered. Do you think anybody sells him any? Selling old trucks is the most frustrating thing in the world. When I sold the 352 I had a guy call me wanting to see it on a cold winter Saturday. So I heat the shop, make our plans to stay home. Guy comes looks it all over and says I wanted to show my grandson a truck just like I used to drive............... I'm so glad I could help you out with that. Then you get the will you finance guys. I put tons of new parts in my 359. It had sat for years, and I got it back up and running. A kid offered me $32k for it, and then says it actually isn't that nice because I had to fix it so much that you shouldn't have to. Do you really think running 40 year old trucks up and down the road otr that you aren't going to fix them? If you can't wrench on old trucks, don't buy old trucks. Plenty of late model cascadias with autos for those truckers! Another guy wanted to know what it gets for mileage. I told him it's an exhd flat top with a mechanical cat. Should get 10mpg if you keep your foot out of it.....................
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)