AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

iCloud for Photos
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Nor-C-Ore-Drylander
Posted 5/21/2020 15:38 (#8271825 - in reply to #8269551)
Subject: RE: iCloud for Photos

North Central Oregon
Couple of places you can look in settings:

Open Settings. The first item at the top of the list on the Left hand side should have your name, company name etc, then under it Apple ID, iCloud, etc. Select that.
Double check the id associated with the account under the Apple ID name. That is usually the email you registered for your Apple ID with.
You can also check you other info under the Name, Phone, email tab.
If iCloud is already turned on for other services like email and messages you should just be able to go into the iCloud selection on that same page.
Once you select it, it should have photos at the top of the list.
Tap on Photos, then slide the slider so it shows green. That should start syncing your photos to the cloud.
If it does ask for apple ID make sure it matches the one on your device and the password is case sensitive.

A second location that does essentially the same thing:
Under Settings scroll down to Passwords and Accounts:
From Passwords and accounts it should have the Apple ID your Device is associated with.
On the Passwords and accounts page select iCloud: If iCloud is already active on that account you should Select Photos on that page to turn it on and select options.

https://www.imore.com/how-to-set-up-use-icloud-photo-library-iphone-...

I hope that helps but most likely just telling you stuff you already know. Don't know how many times I have been frustrated trying to get into a account only to find I has accidentally hit the caps lock or had mistyped something.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)