AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (153) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mrs Kingbaby here and I need some help.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format
Posted 4/20/2020 06:29 (#8203947 - in reply to #8203007)
Subject: RE: Mrs Kingbaby here and I need some help.


If you are using a HDMI cable for your monitor the computer will default to send the sound through the HDMI cable. 

To change it to your speakers.

Right click the speaker icon on the lower right of the computer screen.
Select Open sound settings.
Make sure your speakers are chosen as you output device.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)