AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

White 8816 Planter with C3000 Monitor Help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

farmer9795
Posted 4/8/2020 11:11 (#8173599)
Subject: White 8816 Planter with C3000 Monitor Help

Trying to get a new to me 8816 planter ready to go and have everything running correctly besides a speed signal for the planter. Would really prefer to run it off GPS but so far the guy hooking that up for me is having issues. Not sure with what, I'm not real familiar with the GPS side of things. Haven't given up on it yet but in the mean time I figured I would just wire it up to run off the radar on my tractor. Have 8210 John Deere and I did verify that the radar is working. If you hit the speed button on the dash twice it shows the speed from the radar. This is WITHOUT the planter monitor hooked up to the radar. Plug the monitor in to pull the radar signal from the tractor and all the sudden the dash display for radar on the tractor shows 0 mph. And if I try to calibrate the monitor it is not seeing the radar signal as far as I can tell. Not sure what the heck is going on. Getting frustrated with the whole thing. Anyone super familiar with the C3000 monitor that could maybe help us through a couple things.

Thanks,
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)