AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmers image by nonfarmers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

redoak
Posted 4/8/2020 06:34 (#8172978 - in reply to #8172157)
Subject: RE: Farmers image by nonfarmers

sw ontario
sonic - 4/7/2020 20:08
I bet no farmers have a get impression of farmers reading all these post.

Sonic , my grammar & keyboard often fight with each other too.........And even as a farmer , reading a lot of posts on NAT I just wonder what happened to the way we used to be.

Lot's of personal attacks, some pushing there own agenda's and a lack of respect and civility for each other .

If the general public was to read NAT or even listen to coffee shop conversations there respect/trust for farmers would decline a lot.

Hopefully its from the mental strains of covbid 19 and what farming and families are going through , me,we must be giving DKO a migraine everyday , as our co-op ,who Thud was a Director on at the time had a nice chat board but after a while they had to give it up as resonal attacks on BTO's and just plain nastiness. Interesting thing is how people post there thoughts/words , now I am no detective but I emailed OC and said " are you the same guy from Agris chat" and he was.

Over the years have done some selling/buying from NAT classified , sight unseen and never had a bad experience.

Please be kind,respectful and don't sneeze on your neighbour or we may lose NAT
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)