AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven 460 to ezboom
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

blowsand
Posted 4/7/2020 22:47 (#8172741 - in reply to #8170849)
Subject: RE: Raven 460 to ezboom

mercer county, il
Thanks guys, an update to date

I plugged the raven cable in the place of the Deere cable,(left the Deere cable in place, just not plugged into the ez boom.

The factory boom switches still work, but on the ez boom booms 1&2 work fine manually, boom switch 5 turns on boom 3, and 3&4 are slid over to 4&5. So I did it the poor mans way and switched the air lines on the bray valves to make it work.

To turn the pump on, with the ez boom in manual I have to hit the pressure increase switch once, then I can control the pump with the factory rogator switch and remote pump switch. So I’m hoping the PWM for the pump drive is landed to the appropriate pins.

The flowmeter seems to be reading fairly accurately, as the flow goes up and down with more booms on or off.

I’m going to try to just spray out some water tomorrow, and I’m sure I’ll be back with more
questions.

Edited to add, only 2 wires ran into the 460, the main harness, and a radar plug. So hopefully I didn’t need a different pwm driver. Eventually I would like to be able to feed the radar speed into the 500 as a secondary speed signal if that’s even possible.
Thank you guys so much.

Edited by blowsand 4/7/2020 22:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)