AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Problems with dogs crapping in your yard???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Cowboycorn
Posted 3/22/2009 16:20 (#652687)
Subject: Problems with dogs crapping in your yard???

north central Oklahoma
Here's a solution. We get it here, and I just might try it.

I found this on another website, I laughed my a$$ off, and I'm sure some here can use this info to their advantage :-)
------------------------------------------------------------

Running a salvage yard is worse. We are a magnet for just about every branch of local, county, state, and federal compliance branch of government, so much so we could wallpaper our office with necessary permits.

One time they came breaking our balls over a thin strip of weeds along the front fence. We're talking about 24 inches wide by 30 feet long in front of our 13 foot solid iron fence. Something about a fire hazard blah blah blah.

I told the guy that when we kept it nice everybody in the neighborhood walked by and let their dog sh!t there- the same people complaining about our property, I'm sure. It made a terrible mess. He didn't care.

So we cleaned it up, and wouldn't you know it, our regular dogsh!tting dog walkers came by daily. When I asked them to pick it up they looked at me like I was crazy. So I poured bacon grease on every dog log out there and the following morning the first dog cleaned the entire ground for me. After that no more dogs.

I figured the same folks complaining were the ones walking the dogs, so they had a solution for me, and I had one for them. I liked mine better.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)