AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anything else going on world wide?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

sonic
Posted 4/1/2020 05:22 (#8155239 - in reply to #8155130)
Subject: RE: Anything else going on world wide?

IHC 1470 - 4/1/2020 00:34

Judging by all the discussions Covid-19 is certainly the hot topic right now. I got to wondering today what else is going on in the world right now that might be of interest. What is going on under the radar so to speak.

So it would seem there is more oil in the world at this moment then tanks to hold it. Wondered why prices were lower than I had seen in quite a while.

Bill Gates is pushing for Universal Digital Identification "ID2020 Alliance". Wonder how much he will stand to make on that?

Iraq is experiencing major flooding again.

Locus swarms are ravaging East Africa and Pakistan and it is being reported as the worst out break in Kenya in 70 years and it has been 25 years since Ethiopia and Somalia has seen an outbreak of this size.

Abortions are on hold in some states due to Covid-19 so maybe more lives are being safe due to CV than are being lost.

And today in my home state there was an earthquake of 6.5 that I guess was felt in Portland, Or.

Exciting times we are living in for sure.

Anyone check the calendar? Tomorrow is all fools day. Wonder how that fits into all this?
some lives will be lost also on ban on. Should he on tpp
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)