AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A movie to watch
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 4/1/2020 08:26 (#8155605 - in reply to #8155580)
Subject: RE: How was it?

Pittsburg, Kansas

It was free. I don't know if that is just for Prime members (we are) or for everyone. But the cost was 7.99 but crossed out and "free" for a 30 day rental. When I got the bill from Amazon it showed $7.99 then a credit for 7.99 with a cost of zero.

Originally it was designed to be shown in theaters and sold/rented through regular movie channels. But the release date was yesterday or the day before, and my guess is with the virus thing and all movie theaters closed, there was little chance to recoup their cost of production. So it appears they are giving rentals away, at least for the current environment.

It was excellent, but for wife and I it is basically all the stuff we have been learning for the last year and a half. Many of the doctors and researchers I have been linking to.

For someone who has not been exposed to any of it, it is an excellent 30 thousand feet overview with many major players interviewed. Would be great information for the general public. For me it was just a review of most of what I have already learned.

John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)