AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

plugging Deere display into a JD 9330 4wd
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 3/28/2020 15:25 (#8146507)
Subject: plugging Deere display into a JD 9330 4wd

East Central, Nebraska
so everything I know about deere regarding precision ag is getting rid of it and putting agleader or trimble in. my dad bought a 9330 4wd to pull his disk and wants me to put some kind of autosteer in it. of course he doesn't want to spend any money so I have to make this possible by either one paying for it myself or two taking something we have sitting on the shelf and making it steer. since I have been a no tiller for 15 or so years and all my implements are 3 point mount and this tractor is a bareback I see little reason to stick my own money into this machine. so my options are ez steer or use a few components I have sitting around.

I bought a very new combine last year and it had a 2630 in it and I have been collecting itc receivers so I thought I would see if this combination would work for this. 2630 has autotrac SF1 unlock, tractor appears to have factor autosteer components such as wheel angle sensor, valve, and a plug on the front of the cab which the itc will plug into.

problem/question is, when I look around in the cab I see no where I can plug the monitor into. I have reason to believe that the last owner did not utilize any steering on this machine. so what am I missing? is there some kind of display cable I need? where would this cable plug into the tractor at? I see no wiring at all in the cab but also don't know what I am looking for.

thanks for the help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)