AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Money falls out of the sky. Syngenta.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

westernks
Posted 3/27/2020 07:01 (#8142346 - in reply to #8142223)
Subject: RE: How did they handle.................

What I didn't like is how my questionnaire addressed the situation. When I was filling it out it asked if you had ever planted Duracade seed, including years up to the day of the questionnaire. What sucks is if you planted it after it was all approved or handled it properly by feeding on your own farm then you still had to answer yes. It is like if next year they say if you used glyphosate in the last 10 years you are at fault for glyphosate damages ie "cancer". How is it fair to blame people from planting something that is approved just because one bone head broke the law and delivered it someplace that exports. And by the way this deal is dumb anyway because China was just wanting Syngenta to be more affordable before they bought it, that is why the said they found this trait in the shipment, who knows if they found it anyway, and it got approved to China shortly after the incident, not years later. I do agree, however, if anyone lied on the paper work on this deal it wouldn't bother me if they got in trouble whether I think they went about the payments in a fair manner or not.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)