AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Paul harvey
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Bhrfarms
Posted 3/26/2020 08:19 (#8139761 - in reply to #8139706)
Subject: RE: Paul harvey

Northeast Indiana
Here's an idea. Maybe some problems just don't have some grand solution that the government can provide. Slavery is something that would have been solved on it's own by a grassroots movement of people themselves speaking out against slavery. The anti slavery movement was just that, a ground swell of people who came to that position by their own. This a government caused problem right now by shutting everything down. If people were worried about getting sick they can make the choice themselves to stay home and avoid people. I don't think it takes a government mandate to tell people that are worried about the virus to come to the decision to stay home if they feel that's what they want to do. To think that the economy is just going to miraculously come back after being shut down by the government for an extended period of time is ridiculous. People need to quit looking to the government for solutions and take action in their own lives based on what they feel is best for themselves. I don't need the government to tell me what I need in my life. I'm very capable of making my own choices on all aspects of my life and any adult should be able to do the same. Injustice is a part of life, if we don't like it, be an adult and take action yourself instead of expecting someone or some institution to do it for you and mandate it.

Edited by Bhrfarms 3/26/2020 08:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)