AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Follow New York City for huge board pull
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

t rock
Posted 3/24/2020 09:25 (#8134403)
Subject: Follow New York City for huge board pull

Tablerock Ranch eastern Wa
Just a hunch but I feel it will take a flattening in New York Cities virus curve before any real change will happen in the equities markets, once the city dwellers and wall street masses feel like the worst is behind them and they will live through this, the Dow will start grinding back and there will be a real pull on all markets to move with it ! If in the cattle industry we can keep grinding some of our market "price" erosion back in the meantime and get closer to season normal's we could see this pull get us healthy again ! I believe most of the rest of the country will have come to grips with this virus and the panic will subside sooner then NYC but the market wont respond until NYC is out of the woods. We all have to remember what we were told of this huge influx of fat cattle coming on line for you guys that sell into the summer markets, how this crises affects cattle being pulled up and flattens that curve so to speak is a WAG at this point. Feeders should respond the best of all the cattle markets when the market starts grinding up and hope and optimism returns. Only 362 days until I can attempt to profit on my cattle operation again ---- hope it works better for our Ranch next year : ) Ye haw lets go do it again !

Edited by t rock 3/24/2020 09:26
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)