AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trying to do my part
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

StxPecans
Posted 3/21/2020 08:24 (#8124871 - in reply to #8123923)
Subject: RE: Trying to do my part

Lmao, actually we are and never in a to shortage here.
All started 2 years ago, we built a restroom/office in our barn. My wife and mother bought a huge bundle of to for barn restroom. Well it's the single ply cheapo stuff. And a roll last forever probably 50 to 100 rolls. We have a big storage cabinet I would say atleast the size of a good sized fridge in there. Well we ordered some from Sam's online, normal house tp brand and got shipped about 200 rolls in the package. I think they charged incorrectly becuase it was 10 or 15$ delivered.
So about 4 months ago my mom or wife, somebody ordered the same order but 1 per bathroom. Between me and my parents that's like 10 bathrooms. Well this time they delivered the same thing but it got shipped not once, not twice but three times. So we got 3 shipments for each order.

We must have 2000 rolls or better.
And 100 rolls of the cheap single ply that you probably would have a hard time using up in a year's time.
But, Sam's had the final laugh I guess. My parents ordered some 180$ deep freezer and both times it was delivered broken. Soon returning the second one my dad got fed up with them as they wouldn't return it so he just walked out and left it there. So I guess they got him on 180 bucks.

Edited by StxPecans 3/21/2020 08:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)