AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ISO rate controller on Spra Coupe 3440
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tvfd911
Posted 3/16/2020 21:12 (#8111164)
Subject: ISO rate controller on Spra Coupe 3440

Posted this in the machinery side, but probably should have come here first. I just bought a 3440 Spra Coupe which came with an Ag Leader rate and section control kit installed, minus the Integra. Since I'm familiar with the CNH/Trimble products, my intention was to install a Mueller (owned by Trimble) ISO rate/section controller using a 4X0 adapter harness. We use a couple already on other implements and I had a spare on the shelf. My intention was to move my XCN1050 and EZ-Pilot into the Coupe.

Digging into this, its becoming obvious that this won't be a plug 'n play due to Spra Coupe's unique wiring. The pins in the 16 pin connector aren't in the normal Raven 16 pin connector cavities. Does anyone have a schematic of how the Spra Coupe is wired so I can make a jumper/conversion harness? I have the connector bodies and pins to do it.

I realize the section valves are reverse polarity and have the ag leader relay box I can reuse if I can't set the Mueller to reverse polarity.

Am I chasing my tail with this? The 4X0 harness has an implement switch pigtail which I assume I can use for master on/off and I'm ok with only having on-screen manual section control if I have to give up on the physical section switches on the right hand console.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)