AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Harvuskong, Do you have contacts at Clyde, TX?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Hay Wilson in TX
Posted 3/13/2009 10:44 (#642956 - in reply to #642629)
Subject: RE: Harvuskong, Do you have contacts at Clyde, TX?

Little River, TX
I do not know how Brad will find the school, he just might use Goggle Maps.
I simply got the GPS to look at Clyde and then went to the school. That is when I figured the school is a few miles west and south of the town.
The school near is in Milam County as a matter of fact. It is the Cameron school system. The Head Coach there got the position with Harker Heights School near Killeen making an opening at Cameron.

With all these athletic department moves, the big question is usually how much of the key staff will the departing Head Coach take with him. Brad applied for the Harker Heights position also. I expect they want head coach track record.

Now is a window of opportunity for our Brad. Their son just graduated from High School and their Daughter will be a Junior next year.

Abilene was the first base I was ever assigned to that was in or near a real city. Fact is it was the first town over 35,000 we had been at. My wife spent 1969 to 1974 at Dyess AFB, and I only got to see the country when not bombing in the Pacific. Did get my Private Pilots License up at Butterfield Trails Air Port. That was a long time ago.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)