AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Took the plunge-hopefully not literally
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 12/10/2019 08:25 (#7898125 - in reply to #7898042)
Subject: Confusion clearing??

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Thanks for the replies. This has been a confusing but learning experience. The confusion and mistakes were on my part mostly due to lack of understanding and haste.

My Credit Card billing has now "caught up" and it is now clear that I have been charged for two identical Mavic Mini bundles. In checking my orders on Amazon my orders agree with the billing. So I am quite certain that I will be receiving two bundles and have been charged accordingly.

I had also ordered a memory card. At one time I thought this was part of the bundle but now believe I ordered it separately myself as it came from a different source. The card has arrived and I will likely keep it as it only cost a bit over $20. I have other potential uses for the card in an FM transmitter that I bought for a different project.

After doing more research yesterday, I then questioned whether the Mavic Mini bundle that I ordered (twice) is the model/bundle for me. The two replies above seem to agree with my current thinking.

My current plan has changed again and I now plan to refuse both Mavic Mini bundles on Friday. Later when the returns have cleared the Credit Card, I will likely "start over" with a different order of a different Model/bundle.

I couldn't help but notice the sheds in your picture. The end of the shed in the back appears identical to the end of my shed with the same colors. The near shed appears very similar to the other end of my shed except my large door is offset to the left and the walk in door is beside it. Again thanks for all the help from the replies.

Edited by tedbear 12/10/2019 08:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)