AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

TAINTED PEANUT BUTTER WHATS HAPPENED?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

White Gold
Posted 3/9/2009 08:32 (#637056 - in reply to #636985)
Subject: RE: TAINTED PEANUT BUTTER WHATS HAPPENED?

South Plains of Texas
Please understand that I do not blame the media one bit. I personally think they should hang the guy that owned PCA on the courthouse steps. This man knew about the salmonella contamination at two plants, the one in Georgia and the one in Plainview,Texas. The ex manager of the one in Texas has been on the news here and has proof where He was trying to get the health inspectors to come and check the place out because he knew they weren't in compliance. The health inspectors didn't come because the place had nevered been registered with the state as a food preparation place. The manager said that he also was trying to get the owner to fix the roof and some other places and the manager would just tell him they didn't have the money.
This man was messing with peoples lives, like playing russian roulette. It's one thing to mess with somebodies wefare but to mess with lives is another.
That being said I think it is time for the news media to come in and say that things in the peanut industry are safe again.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)