AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How long have you waited for a package shipped First Class
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Topshot
Posted 2/25/2009 02:54 (#621917 - in reply to #621354)
Subject: Re: How long have you waited for a package shipped First Class

Near Richmond, IN
I sent a package about 100 miles that never got there. It finally came back to me around a month later and stated that it couldn't be delivered. All the while I was waiting for the test results. It was sent to Indiana Crop Improvement and after I called them I found out that they don't even have a mailbox outside, so that all mail is delivered inside the building. This package was about 3"x4"x12" so it was not large. But the point is that it would have had to been deliverable as all mail is carried into the building by the postal service and they get gobs of these packages every day.
I complained and never did find out what had happened. The postal service kept saying it was not deliverable but it obviously was. I asked for my money back as they had to have screwed up somewhere but they never gave it back to me.
Also had a prescription returned as it was sent express mail and I was gone the few days they had it. They told me that they can only hold express mail a certain number of days, which in this case was about 4-5 and it's returned. What's express about that? I had to reorder it and still don't have it. BTW, this is a small rural route where everyone knows everyone but they say they have rules to follow. I'd never use express mail after that experience.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)