AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kubota baler
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Galaxie64
Posted 6/25/2019 20:10 (#7581658 - in reply to #7581405)
Subject: RE: Kubota baler

WY, OK
So far so good but only put about 350 bales through it last year. It has 6K total on it. From what I can tell the jack placement is better on the ones they are making now, this one is technically a '16 model IIRC-- very very early build. I had a netwrap issue when starting to wrap a few times but not really any different than I have had with a green or yellow baler from time to time. Makes good tight bales and only plugged it twice, both times trying to rebale a bale that I accidentally dumped before tying. The control box almost has too much to work with, maybe the new green and yellow are the same now. I was coming from a 605SM and a 6 series Deere.

Biggest gripe might be that with all the plastic covering there isn't a place to mount a fire extinguisher on the baler. I do like the batwing style side doors, other than you can have crap raining down on you when you open it. It bales just as fast, wraps as fast and dumps as fast as a 605SM, and is nice to be able to see the wrap now since it is mounted up front. Being new to it I was paranoid and ran most of the time with the front hatch open so I could see the netwrap work. Definitely run one and see how it works, it does take 3 outlets to run. I got mine for a steal or probably wouldn't have thought to go with it, but has been good so far. I run mine with a 125hp tractor and Deere netwrap..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)