AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven Envizio pro?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

OettingAgService
Posted 6/22/2019 08:07 (#7574363 - in reply to #7569433)
Subject: RE: Raven Envizio pro?

West Central Missouri
cainfarmer - 6/19/2019 21:40

My sprayer has the envizio pro. It is not user friendly. I have used it now for a couple of years and I still have not got it all figured out yet but it does what I need it to do. If I had the money I go to an Agleader system

This has been my experience exactly. I think of it as a bare minimum system. The E Pro and SmartTrax does everything I need it to do, but it does it poorly. It came with the sprayer, so it's "paid for". If I were to make a list of pros and cons, that would be the lone entry of the "pro" column.

I'm in the same boat. It would have been an easy decision to put Ag Leader on it, if the sprayer did not already have something. I've checked around. The used Raven gear has next to no value taken off the machine. I did recently order the equipment to convert mine to Ag Leader. I'm currently waiting to see if scheduling will allow me to convert it in-season. Otherwise, it's getting a fresh new liquid control and steering system before next season.

When I'm done and have this converted, I am going to think long and hard about tossing the E Pro into the product tank. It's only saving grace will be the fact I want it in a box, ready to go back on the sprayer when we sell/trade it away. It's next owner only gets the Ag Leader system if he pays for it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)