AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sold but can't deliver
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

joethefarmer75
Posted 6/17/2019 20:26 (#7565270)
Subject: Sold but can't deliver

Southern Indiana
I had a play house I built for the kids when they were little. Of course they grew up and after I got tired of mowing and trimming around it in the back yard I moved it across the road to an out of the way spot. A neighbor asked if she could buy it and I said absolutely and agreed to deliver it. I checked with the husband first to make sure he was ok with it and he was. She paid for it and said she would find a place for it. I offered to bring it down and set it in their yard and when they got a spot ready move it for them.
Well, it's been 2 years and they haven't found a proper spot.
I asked the husband when I could bring it and he said they just weren't ready. 2 years have passed and I think he'd be fine to just forget about the whole thing but I want the thing gone.
It's too tall to set on a trailer or I would sell it to someone else and give their money back. We are not what you call close personal friends but we've been good neighbors for over 20 years and I dont want bad blood. On the other hand I think I've been very patient and want the thing gone. Suggestions?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)