AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone else listening to George Noory Radio show? Glyphos Killed Americans in the DR
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Patriot81
Posted 6/12/2019 06:40 (#7554500 - in reply to #7554365)
Subject: I’ve been wondering lately....

Farmington, Mo
...if glyphosate will go the way of DDT? When it was banned, it was blamed for killing eagles by making their egg shells thin resulting in hatchling mortality.
A large public movement developed to ban it because, who doesn’t want to save eagles?!?

40 some years later, scientists willing admit the ban was based on junk science that was used by the environmental activists as a test run to see how powerful they could be...we know the answer to that question now.

As far as glyphosate goes, I’d believe the link to non Hodgkin’s lymphoma if they had used a different plaintiff. If they had used a guy like my Dad or one of you folks who have been around the product since the early 80’s spraying on an open station tractor or spot spraying with a hand sprayer for 30 years and he got Non Hodgkins Lymphoma...I’m with you all the way!

But using a groundskeeper from California who’s exposure was limited to three years and saying there is a link when there are thousands of people running around who have been exposed longer with no problems...I’m calling BS!!!

I think eventually glyphosate will be wrongly regulated out of our toolbox because of incorrect public perception based on lies and deception.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)