AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

HUMOR - How to get banned from a farm supply store
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

hf213
Posted 6/6/2019 17:52 (#7544949)
Subject: HUMOR - How to get banned from a farm supply store

How to get banned from a farm supply store... Well I went in the other day, and picked up a large bag of dog food, threw it up on the cart and headed for the checkout. While waiting in line, really nice lady behind me asks...Do you have a dog ? kinda caught me off guard, then thought a quick bit and said, nah..not anymore, but Im going to retry the dog food diet. DOG FOOD DIET !!! she asked...yeah I said...Ya fill yer pockets up with dog food chunks, and when ever you get a little hungry, munch a couple and yer good without having to eat a full meal, after all they are great nutrition just ask any vet !!!. This was all good until I ended up in the hospital ICU. Next thing I knew, I had tubes and monitors in and out of me everywhere, and in one heck of a shape. MY GOODNESS !!!!! she replied, Was the dog food poison ? she asked ever so intently....naaaaaah I sad, I walked out of a store the other day and I saw this beautiful Golden Retriever over by a road, next thing I knew I was over by it wanting to smell its rear end, and I fell off the curb and a car hit me !......lol, so the lady figured out she had been had, the guy behind her was laughing so hard he about choked, and the young girl at the checkout register was a huge dog lover and did not think that was funny......so thats how you get banned at a farm supply store these days.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)