AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bean fork targets
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

FarmerOhio
Posted 5/30/2019 15:24 (#7531599 - in reply to #7531010)
Subject: RE: Sat??

IN555 - 5/30/2019 10:04

Yep Marty new several of the guys that lost their donkey following this BS. Several years crop and long the board, maxed out operating loans covering margin. He knew the pain some guys were going through and had a genuine concern. Several of those guys are on NAT but they sure don't mention it. Marty was a great guy, truly cared about helping others.

Side note Century maybe it would be best if you just stopped by JP's(FarmerOhio not sure which he wants to go by) brokers office and hash it out there instead of NAT. Back when he posted pictures proud as a peacock of his new job he said his door was open anytime.

Nope different person. Different state, you name it. Special thanks to you and century for caring about me though. Guess I came over here in 2013 according to you guys. Used to be a lot shared and learned over here. It seems you guys would like to get rid of the learning part of it. If you guys PP a bunch of your farm I would recommend going over to market geometry for a little education. You would be amazed what you could learn. Haven’t turned a wheel here in Ohio, but hoping to soon.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)