AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Graham electric planter drives
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

GrahamEquipment
Posted 5/29/2019 09:27 (#7528567 - in reply to #7519828)
Subject: RE: Graham electric planter drives

Mr. Berggen,

I normally don't respond when people give feedback on our product. However, your comments I just couldn't help but at least provide a response to you. If you are going to lay accusations like that, you should at least have the common courtesy to preface you don't use our product or provide further background of what we didn't do to support a customer. A lot of farmers looks to these message boards for feedback and having this type of feedback does them and ourselves injustice.

Guys can have varying opinions of our product, but the one thing I don't think can be said is that we don't support our product. If farmers contact us with issues, we work with them to correct them (regardless if they bought them from a dealer or directly from ourselves. We have been around quite a while and if we didn't support our customers, we wouldn't continue to be an option every year for new customers.

As far as being screamed at by the President, well the only two people alive who would be claimed that are myself or my dad. My dad's temperament isn't that way (given he has farmed for over 45 years) and if it was me, it was from frustration of not being able to fix something over the phone. I would never call a customer an idiot. I see you are in Eastern Nebraska. Every Spring we send employees personally out to customers farms to fix issues if they can't do it themselves. About 99% of the time, we don't even charge a service call. Normally, we do it multiple years. post-purchase. If this isn't good service, I guess we are doing something wrong.

This has been a stressful spring for pretty much anybody in this industry and we have spent the past 8 weeks supporting customers from Eastern Europe all the way across the United States. If any of our customers have problems, call our 800 number listed on our website or send me a PM or email me (marty(at)grahamelectricplanter.com). I'll be happy to coordinate a technician to contact anybody having issues. The two mentioned (Zach and Mat) are both helpful (Mainly Trimble, AgLeader Controlled systems or our Graham Command Pro). However, if you are using a Deere configuration, I would actually have my dad contact customers because he is our resident Deere expert (actually we use a Seedstar 2/XP set-up on our own twin-row planter with our drives that we drive 2 meters with 1 motor; same motors he has been using for 5 years actually).

My final point is if we don't hear from customers ourselves, we can't help them resolve their issues.

I sincerely hope all you guys can finish your planting. After reading through these threads, I'm left shaking my head at the amount of acres not planted due to weather.

Regards,
Marty Graham
Managing Partner
Graham Equipment, LLC

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)