AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Firstshot in burndown mixes for soybeans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

AR Plowboy
Posted 5/5/2019 15:46 (#7477830)
Subject: Firstshot in burndown mixes for soybeans

East Central Arkansas

Just how much does it help in some of the mixes? I have been using it for years in with my early burndowns. I normally us glyphosate, dicamba and Firstshot. We normally have a lot of Henbit and it seemed to help with it. Did early burndown back in winter intending to get ground bedded and pres out. With the wet weather have some we haven't bedded yet and it has been hit again with 32 oz of Gramoxone and 2.5 oz of Metibuzin. Have some marestail that just got burned back and have put back out. It looks like I will be hitting again and probably be Gramoxone again with another couple oz of metribuzin. Will Firstshot in with that mix help any with the marestail or anything else? I will be bedding this ground but it needs to be clean because that pass will leave to many weeds. If it wasn't for the bedding I would probably use Sharpen but when I flip that soil up in the bed with the buster I would probably have to much Sharpen where the seed will be planted. Thankfully this is just a few acres and we have everything else bedded and the Fierce and Metribuzin rained in.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)