AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

i need Apex help...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Chad H
Posted 2/11/2009 09:40 (#604818 - in reply to #604800)
Subject: RE: i need Apex help...

NE SD

Have you ever used Apex before?

Open up the program and on the top bar click "unload". You will need to select where to locate your card at. If it were me I would make a copy of the card on the computer before reading it then read from the card. A checklist should pop up. You can either select all fields, some of them, etc., but what you're really after here is the "Setup data".

Select what you want to read, and go ahead and click on "unload" in the upper right hand corner. Deleting fields is as easy as going to the "setup" page, selecting which field you want, and deleting it using the button in the upper right hand corner.

After you have entered your products into the setup menu like what seed and chemicals you plant this year, you will want to clean your PC Card. You can get to this option under the "file" menu. Now you will want to go to the "Save" page and save your data you have written to the card. Select which data you want to save to the card and have at it.

Classes are still going on in this part of the world at least. I suggest you find one and try to get in it. If you are having trouble it would really help.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)