AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Crazy neighbor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

TractorAddict
Posted 3/18/2019 21:00 (#7388150 - in reply to #7388101)
Subject: RE: Crazy neighbor

West of Broken Bow
This is one of those subjects that I unfortunately have experience with as far as fraudulent calls and claims. It really can make a person’s temperature rise and justifiably so.

Still have some land in another town, which I’m hopeful to finally sell and be free of. Had some really rotten things go on in the past. Property was vandalized and a whole lot more, including theft. It got so bad that I had no choice but to call police more than once. It ratcheted up from then on. They tried lying to police and were quickly found to be untruthful. To try and get even they made a ridiculous amount of calls to detectives claiming all my tractors, trailers, and everything else was stolen. They actually had a police department investigating me for every thing possible and anyone who came to buy tractors. If that don’t make a person mad, nothing will. LOL They finally were summoned by police to come and have a nice chat at the PD to cease with the stupidity and talk about what they’d won from all the fraudulent calls and false claims. Maybe I should’ve sued but chose not to. Just adds more stress and the possibility of even worse retaliation.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)