AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is it worth it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

iseedit
Posted 3/18/2019 05:36 (#7386590 - in reply to #7386479)
Subject: RE: Is it worth it?

central - east central Minnesota -

Kory20 - 3/17/2019 22:33 I mainly like to drive and work with old school tractor like Deere 20 30 40 series and some IH 06 series and 56,66 series tractor. Plan on buying me a good one one day but I have gotten a lot of criticism for but something that is 50 plus years old, which I understand but in the long run them old school tractor can still kick ass and not to mention the fact that they are easy to work on if you know what your doing majority wise. I’m sure some of y’all would agree with me on this topic vise versa. 

Criticism - The worst enemy you have is right in your head . . . . . .   Don't try to be better then your neighbor, just try to be better then yourself.

Frankly, who gives a heck ?  What works for you may not work for me or your neighbor/friends/enemy . . . . . . 

As you prosper with machines / equipment that works for you - those that work for the banker /  equipment manufactures may not make it, in these tough economic times.

ETA: I repeatedly ask myself - what are those young guys thinking (buying the latest and supposedly greatest new equipment - and no purchased land ? So, I guess I'm critical on the opposed?

Edited by iseedit 3/18/2019 05:38
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)