AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

flexsteel couches vs others?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 3/18/2019 06:15 (#7386617 - in reply to #7386250)
Subject: RE: flexsteel couches vs others?

central - east central Minnesota -

ksufearless - 3/17/2019 20:37 I am about to make a sizable purchase (a couch and loveseat). good lord these things are expensive! I have been doing a ton of research on couches and it seems like ag talk loves flex steel. I took yalls advice and bought a speed queen washer and I really like it. anyway, its a litchfield set. I have read some reviews and a couple say the leather didnt last very long. I have a hard time buying furniture.......... Its not an investment. But I would buy any junk piece of equipment and not bat an eye......... anyways. Anything to add? Are there better brands? thank you

With furniture it's one of those, you get what you pay for . . . . . . Less expensive = less quality, More expensive = more quality. There are brands that use heavier components, like frames, thickness of the fabric or leather, springs and cording. even within the national brands, they have good better and best quality/price. Ask some more questions on components and good, better best quality to your sales person.
Today, furniture is to only last a few short years then replace. The days of purchasing a heirloom is mostly long gone. Recovering or reupholstering is long gone.

For real quality, Stickley, Burnhartd, Baker, Century, American Leather, Leather Craft, Harden are a few . . .. .. 

Edited by iseedit 3/18/2019 06:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)