AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro700 Implement Offsets For Sets of Guidance Lines
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

nlegler
Posted 3/17/2019 18:16 (#7385910 - in reply to #7385879)
Subject: RE: Pro700 Implement Offsets For Sets of Guidance Lines

NC Iowa

torn - 3/17/2019 05:55 2. The guidance lines will not automatically adjust to the implement you have selected. The line is the line, wherever it was created. If you want different lines for different implements and/or offsets, you can "Remark" a line to the left or right of the original, then create a new line at this location (by driving, by heading, etc.), and then cancel the Remark on the original line. You now have the original line, and your new line at the desired location 3. Yes, this is exactly what you need to do for your different implements/offsets as well. You describe the same thing I just wrote in #2.
  Sorry should have stated above that I will be driving twice around each field. Once with the proper offset for the planter and again a second time with the proper offset of the strip till rig. When I do that each one will have either "Planting" or "StripTill" to start the line name.

Thanks for pointing that out. Any idea on what the proper offsets should be for each taking into account that 17" needed to clear fences, etc?

Edited by nlegler 3/17/2019 18:19
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)