AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case 1250 row unit frames cracked
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 3/13/2019 14:29 (#7378013 - in reply to #7377982)
Subject: RE: Case 1250 row unit frames cracked

Yes. Currently waiting on everything that was ordered. Both AgLeader and Precision were saying 2 week lead times. I think from the time I finally bit the bullet, two weeks will put me at Friday or Monday. Hoped to have the row units finished Friday but discovered I’m missing 24 firming points that were ordered and paid for but no one remembers picking up. Dealer can’t find them either so we’re re-ordering. Hopefully they turn up and we can use them another year or hopefully the dealer finds them and re-imburses us.

With taking 3 weeks off, this will be a screamer. Other (green) planter needs about an hour of work before it's usable though so I guess it's not too bad. Would really like to replace o-rings in valve block and do some work on the 2-point on the green one but other than that and a walk around to make sure stuff is tight, it’s field ready.

Often the bulk of our planting season is May 15th to June something but I was hoping to be ready to go with both planters on April 25th this year. Not sure that is gonna happen now. Too much field work to do starting in about a week when things thaw out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)