AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

YAWN.......... Let me get this straight.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Trapshooter1
Posted 3/7/2019 22:36 (#7366426)
Subject: YAWN.......... Let me get this straight.....

Grandpa calls it God's country, NEIA
In the last couple of days, I've read that the Sky is falling for the millionth time on just about every forum except Machinery talk those guys are buying new trucks. LOL.
Someone posted that all of Iowa and Minnesota will all be prevent plant acres. Yawn so that's good news.
And Coups got it figured out how to get insured so there is a guaranteed profit no matter what. Great if that's how you want to farm.
Market Talk all you read is China.....Trump.....Charts.......Hitler......China.....Trumps Fault.......Numbers complaining about something......China......Trump......

Well I can tell ya one thing you can definitely tell its March, and the Farmers are all gettin itchy to get back in the field. Hopefully you all can make it the next 6 weeks without your heads exploding. Haha

Just some random ramblings, Ya ll have a good rest of your winter. Dont worry Kids, spring will be here before we know it, and then the Drought Talks will all fire up. Crop Failure Crop Failure. RECORD CROP!!!! Rinse Repeat.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)