AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Default Internet??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

md.mcwill
Posted 2/17/2019 07:29 (#7325874 - in reply to #7324224)
Subject: RE: Default Internet??

At home I have installed Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge, Vivaldi, Epic Privacy Browser and Sidekick Privacy Browser. This list also shows which browser is used first then second, etc. If one browser does not work, I go to the next browser. I also start up a new browser when I do not want one browser talking to the other browser.

I use FF for most things with FF forgetting all things when I shut the browser. Chrome is used for other things. I use Edge for the news thing that Microsoft built into it. Chrome and Edge are left at defaults. Opera is used when I need a VPN. Epic, Vivaldi and Sidekick are not used very often.

All are free, so why not. I have learned that every once in a while a person needs to uninstall a browser. Sometimes updates get confused. Easiest way is to uninstall, maybe wait a day or two before going out to get the latest version. Since Chrome and FF are the most used, I have uninstalled and reinstalled each several times over the years. FF used to be the bad one for me to do this. I have not done that in a year or so.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)