AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

deleted emails
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

kirk
Posted 2/7/2009 01:21 (#599654 - in reply to #598913)
Subject: RE: more of the saga

Dills, FL
found more of the story, from studying the emails she went to Belize the country from Florida where we live in mid January 3 weeks ago(found airline ticket stub in car) when supposedly she had traveled to a cousins baby shower in Destin, FL. 3 hour drive. A friend told me then women don't goto those for 3 days. Anyway she had gone to Belize last summer with her mom and the kids, I was deep in the middle of crop care, July, and she found this 29 yo bartender she's 38 , he may prey and her type? anyway she's not told me who he was but he was good befriending her mom and MY KIDS. She has acted different ever since last summer. I know who he is now as he is LISTED ON her FACEBOOK page. SOB. I don't know 14 years of marriage and haven't been kicked in the gut like this in FOREVER>

Thanks for all the advice I"m tired of digging as whats done is done and hopefully, hopefully I will have the strength to get thru this and I worry about the emotional scarring my kids will have b/c they now know the story and can't believe their mom has done this . they are 13 and 8 yo and staying here with me, she's at her sister's. And $19000 is missing from the farm account!! uuuuggggg.

Once again thanks you all.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)