AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Auto-Steer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

constructionfrmr
Posted 2/13/2019 09:44 (#7317949 - in reply to #7316407)
Subject: RE: Auto-Steer

Nashville, IL
kidkhan - 2/12/2019 16:08

All I currently have is either Pro 600 or Pro 700 and all the help can easily operate them and since a Pro 600 is no longer supported a Pro 700 seems like the logical choice. I have run one or the other of them for at least 10 years now and have yet to have any problems and they are SUPPER easy to use and I don't no anything about Deere so that would mean a huge learning curve for all of us. Also I might put this tractor on a 1245 Case IH 31 row planter some day and it would be nice to run everything through 1 box. js

I figured that was the reason. I know on our quad, it likes to wiggle quite a bit going thru the field. I actually worked at the local dealership for 9 months doing the gps stuff, then realized I like farming more so came back to the farm. Deere systems are stupid simple. If you can run a pro600or pro700 you can run a Deere system. But I know what you are saying. We have 3 different systems and trying to keep everything straight with hired guys is difficult. I can hop in any of them and not have problems but the others can’t really do that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)