AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Making Case 230 “auto steer ready”
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 2/4/2019 20:06 (#7297229 - in reply to #7296669)
Subject: RE: Making Case 230 “auto steer ready”

East Central, Nebraska
so I assume that the combine is just 'autosteer ready' and not utilizing autosteer?

does the combine have a nav or gps?

if not you need everything but the pro700:
nav (2 or 3)
gps (252,262,372)
steering valve
all wiring and harness'

no idea about money but if it were me and you had to go all the way with it I would look around for other systems that may fit your needs better. having the pro700 isn't much of an accomplishment and shouldn't seal the deal for you. lots of newer cooler stuff out there that likely costs less. also lots of used stuff to make this happen for you. if your only steering i would maybe take a look at outback. i have never been a fan but hey had a whole bunch of cool stuff come out and cost a fraction of the others. trimble gfx750 is a pretty cool display, agleader incommand is awesome and they just released a new GPS (7500). not much of a raven guidance fan but the RS1 looks pretty solid. lots of cool new options. at the very least i would wait just a little longer if your set on the pro system, it appears cnh is going to make a big announcement here in the next couple weeks which i would assume make all the old stuff much cheaper.

Edited by caseihfarmer 2/4/2019 20:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)